“Each person we meet is our teacher and our student.”
The quote above is a foundation principle from the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching. When we live and breathe this principle…
- We emit and absorb more curiosity, kindness, and gratitude.
- We see the good in people and situations.
- We share more of our true selves with those around us.
This week is Teacher Appreciation Week, and I’m thinking a lot about the teachers (in and outside of the classroom) who have touched my life in some meaningful way.
So, I’m celebrating with this small yet powerful reminder, and I invite you to join me by trying out this mindset for Teacher Appreciation Week. Imagine the possibilities if more people believed that “each person we meet is our teacher and our student.”
Think of a teacher who has made a significant impact on your life.
- What was the lesson they taught you?
- How has it impacted the way you think, feel, and act?
- How might you share your appreciation for them in a meaningful way?