I may not be a fortune-teller.
But there is one thing I do know…
It can’t last.
If you’re working yourself to the bone, kicking it into overdrive again and again and again…
At some point,
- Your work will pay.
- Your relationships will pay.
- Your mind and body will pay.
Remember that YOU ALWAYS HAVE A CHOICE.
One of those choices can be hard but simple.
JUST. SAY. N🚫.
You can choose HOW, WHEN, and WHAT you say “NO” to…
Though it can be super uncomfortable to use this two letter word… I’ve learned that it is ultimately far more uncomfortable to:
- Overpromise and underdeliver.
- Let down the people you care most about.
- Feel stressed out ALL. THE. TIME.
- Stop sleeping or taking care of yourself.
- Make yourself sick trying to keep up.
- Do things that are out of alignment with your values.
- Stop doing the things that you DO value.
- Burn out.
What can you say “NO” to today? this weekend? this week?